- Store EO user requirements, value tree information, and EO system capabilities and performance information
- Display, edit, browse, and maintain this information using a graphical user interface
- Compare requirements to capabilities to identify potential solutions
- Assess the relative ability of observing systems to support Federal objectives
- Inform development of new observing systems through detailed user requirements
EORES is a joint development between the USGS LRS Program and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Technology Planning and Integration for Observations (TPIO) office. EORES is built upon 10 years of NOAA TPIO experience and delivers a next generation web-enabled tool suite.